Jarcye: Eat Drink & Get Married blog thank you for the Glamorous Blog Award. I love reading your blog so great to receive an award from such a fashionista!
Thank you to Lost in White Chiffon for awarding me with the Kreative Blogger Award! I will stride to be even more creative with my blog!
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Paste the award on your blog.
3. Link back to the person who gave you the award.
4. Share seven interesting things about yourself.
5. Nominate up to 7 more beautiful bloggers.
6. Link the seven bloggers you nominate.
1. Most people think I am Hispanic because of my dark features. I am actually 1/2 Korean and 1/2 Canadian, but born in the great state of Texas.
2. I have been called Elizabeth my whole life until I was in college. Mike started to call me Liz and it just stuck with me. Now everyone besides my family calls me Liz. So much easier than Elizabeth.
3. Since I mentioned something about my name. My name in Korean is Ehlisa~short for Elizabeth. If Americans could pronounce it I would rather be called Ehlisa than Liz.
4. I didn't get my first pet until I was 17. If you know me in real life. It seems like I have been a pet owner since I could crawl because of great love I have for our dogs. I now have 3 great furbabies!
5. When I was young I wanted to be a female version of Indiana Jones. I thought Harrison Ford was just so freaking cool. Then I realized how much studying went into becoming an archaeologist and they really didn't have great adventures the like the great Indiana Jones. Oh well it was a dream.
6. I love to have my alone time. It something I really cherish. If I don't have it...I go crazy. And I don't consider being in the car by myself in Houston traffic as alone time.
7. I am extremely detailed oriented. I believe the small things add up!
Now I nominate the following bloggers for the Beautiful Blogger Award:
Nikola: The Pagnozzi Family
Rebecca: Mustang and High Heels
Ashley: Everything But the Barn Door
Emily: Just the 2 of us and a Cat