I love receiving Save the Dates. Especially the ones that have a magnet on them. They are so fun! And people actually keep them and put them on their refrigerator!
Below is a way to have great looking Save the Dates under $60. Perfect for the budget bride! Everyone will think you had them done professionally!
1. I downloaded fonts from www.dafont.com. and played with them in photoshop.
***you can also use the edit photo tool at your pharmacies photo website or microsoft publisher
2. Choose an image from your engagement pictures and size the image for a 4x5.3 in photoshop and set the resolution to 300.
3. I upload the image to the Walgreens site to be printed. Many pharmacies & grocery stores have there websites to do this on.
4. I purchased rolls of adhesive magnet from Hobby Lobby
5. I cut them to smaller strips and peeled the adhesive strips and slap that on the back of the picture.
- 100-prints: $10
- 2 rolls of adhesive magnet: $8
- Envelopes 100 from Target: $5
- Postage: $35