Saturday, December 19, 2009

Some what famous...


Our wedding photographer, Trung-Montage Photographers, took some amazing photos of us! His work looks like it belongs in a gallery. He has a great eye for things. Anyways to why we are some what "famous".... Trung had submitted some of our images to Brides Houston (Modern Luxury Publication). I was skimming through it and I saw our photo (page 125)! The one you see in my header! I was soo excited to see it there. I wished they would have used some of the other photos, but I will take anything!

Also, our wedding announcement was in the Houston Chronicle Star section, December 3rd's publication.

Man we are getting all sorts of exposure this month of December!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! I love reading your comments!